Storage System for Yoga Mats
Set of 2 wall hooks, made of galvanized steel.
- Allows to hang up to 32 mats of 6mm thickness
- Foldable, they take up very little space when not in use
Hanging the yoga mats is a nice and practical way to store them:
- Saves time by not having to roll up the mats after use
- When hung up, they stay perfectly flat, without any ripples
- Allows air to circulate between them and thus prevents the formation of fungus or bad odors
- Takes up very little space and the floor remains free
A beautiful and very practical way to store yoga mats.
yoga centers or teachers are often faced with the problem of storing several yoga mats after each class. The storage system of hanging them on a wall is a way that has several advantages:
- It saves a lot of time, since there is no need to roll them up and they are stored in a jiffy
- The mats stay perfectly flat, without any undulations
- The air can circulate between them and the quick drying prevents the formation of fungus or bad smells.
- The mats take up very little space and the floor remains free
The system includes:
Set of 2 hooks 120 x 275 x 30mm
4 dowels and 4 screws, for easy installation
Diameter of the rod 8mm
Made of galvanized steel
holds up to 32 6mm thick mats!