Basic Information on Data Protection
Responsible: Patanjali SL
PurposeProvision of online services - Management of web users - Commercial communications related to our services.
Legitimation: Express consent and legitimate interest.
Target audience: No data is transferred to third parties, unless legally required.
RightsAccess, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Information additionalYou can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found at https://www.mundoyoga.com/en/content/21-politica-de-cookies
At Patanjali SL we work to provide you with the best possible experience with our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, "GDPR") on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and LAW 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), Patanjali SL informs the user that, as the data controller, will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected to improve the user experience, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we collect it.
- Our intention is to provide you with the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process it, you can ask us to stop processing it.
- Our priority is to ensure your security and to treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Id: Patanjali SL
Registered office: C / Masia d'En Notari, 17, Nave 11 Pol. Ind. Masia d'En Frederic. 08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain
C.I.F. NO.: B64992233
Patanjali SL has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make an inquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him/her by e-mail at email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information regarding payments and refunds.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device's operating system.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; likewise, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
At Patanjali SL we process the information provided to us by the interested parties for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in the physical stores.
- Manage the delivery of the information requested.
- To develop commercial actions and perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and information tasks, being able to perform automatic assessments, profiling and customer segmentation tasks in order to customize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer's online experience.
- Develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third party companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents in order to respond to claims from customers or Public Administrations.
- We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Activities and Processing Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our customers' data for direct marketing actions and express consent of the data subject for all matters relating to automatic evaluations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described above will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection (for example, for the duration of the business relationship), as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, Patanjali SL will provide user data to third parties. However, data will never be sold to third parties. Third-party service providers (e.g. payment providers or delivery companies) with which we Patanjali SL the company may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
Patanjali SL seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. For data that is sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the "Privacy Shield".
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You may address your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the provisions of the RGPD you can request:
- Right of access: you may request information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and right to be forgotten: you can request the deletion of your personal data after it has been blocked.
- Right of limitation to the treatment: it supposes the restriction of the treatment of personal data.
- Right to object: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data by objecting to their further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you may request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you may request not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, your request may be denied if you request deletion of data necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Also, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating Patanjali SL from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. Patanjali SL reserves the right to terminate the services contracted with the users, in the event that the information provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not up to date.
Patanjali SL is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
Patanjali SL reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to such information.
The following are exempted Patanjali SL responsibility for any damage or loss that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by Patanjali SL provided that it comes from outside sources.
Likewise, the user certifies that he/she is over 14 years of age and that he/she has the necessary legal capacity to consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
How do we handle personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically directed to minors. However, in the event that any of them are directed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with Article 8 of the RGPD and Article 7 of the LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), Patanjali SL shall require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Patanjali SL has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of Personal Data, and endeavors to install those additional technical means and measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to Patanjali SL.
Patanjali SL is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond its control Patanjali SL; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of Patanjali SL. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
How do we use the cookies?
The data collected through the cookies may be shared with the creators of the same, but in no case the information obtained by the same will be associated with personal data or data that can identify the user.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in paragraph 2 of Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the present policy of cookies is intended to inform you in a clear and precise manner about the cookies used on the website of Patanjali SL.
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. The cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain where the messages are being sent from cookies and the data are processed, a distinction shall be made between cookies own and cookies of third parties.
The cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user's browser, distinguishing between cookies session or cookies persistent.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the collected information is processed, the cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Cookies technical: they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those used to remember the items in a shopping cart).
- Cookies personalization: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Cookies security: they are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Cookies of add-ons for sharing social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Cookies analytics: allow the manager to track user behavior.
- Cookies advertising: they allow you to manage the advertising space on the website.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user's behavior and habits, adapting the advertising to the user's profile.
- Cookies geolocation: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to modify the configuration of the cookies
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from Patanjali SL or any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for removal is established. For more information:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
It is possible that by disabling the cookies the website may not function properly or you may not be able to access certain features of the website.
Cookies used on the web
The web portal uses different types of cookies for different purposes, the following are listed below cookies employees:
|COOKIE TYPE||DESCRIPTION||EXAMPLES OF USE|
They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of our websites.
They store service configurations so you don't have to reconfigure them on every visit.
- Volume settings of video or sound players.
- Optimal video transmission speeds.
- Stores the purchase made in a "shopping cart".
They are created when you register or when you log in to one of our websites
- Keeps you authenticated even if you close the browser so that when you return you do not need to do it again, unless you disconnect or log out.
- To access certain areas.
They collect information anonymously about the browsing experience on our websites
- Count the number of visitors and the most viewed contents.
- To know if the user is new or a repeat visitor.
- This information helps us to improve navigation and provide a better service.
Collect information about advertisements displayed on related sites
- Adapt advertising to the type of device used by the user.
- To provide managed advertisements through third parties.
Some services of Patanjali SL may use connectors with different social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc. By using the social register, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification on the service, making access much faster on subsequent visits. This Cookie can be deleted, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the services of Patanjali SL from the privacy settings of the particular social network.
Modification of conditions