Why do we have to inform you about the cookies?
Within the LSSI-CE regulation (Information Society and Electronic Commerce Law), there is a section dedicated to the cookies that requires those of us who have a web site to download to your browser cookies third parties to inform the user about the type of cookies, the duration and purpose of each one of them. You will understand that it is not at all simple, but we must by law come as close as possible to these requirements.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of your data or information by blocking these cookies by using the appropriate settings in your browser. However, you should be aware that, if you do so, the site will not function properly.
According to Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, by continuing to browse the site, you consent to the use of these cookies cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. The cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way the computer uses it, can be used to recognize the user.
Considering the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have information on the cookies placed by third parties via our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website and those derived from the analytics plugin used by this website.
Therefore, in the event that you encounter this type of cookies on this website and are not listed below, please let us know so that we can review that cookie and add it to this list if necessary.
The cookies that uses this website
If you do not want them to be stored cookies in your browser or if you wish to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browser to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies cookies in 3 different ways:
- The cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks whether the user wants to install each cookie.
- The cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the ability to further specify which cookies have to be accepted and which ones do not. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject the cookies of certain domains.
- Reject the cookies of third parties.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
In case you encounter cookies on this website and are not listed below, please let us know. You may also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies that it sets, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has ensured your privacy.
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Sharing personally identifiable information to third parties.
Cookies that we use and that you should be aware of
- This website, like most websites and blogs, includes functionality provided by third parties.
MundoYoga.com may use services of third parties that, on behalf of MundoYoga.com, the information collected will be used for statistical purposes, for the use of this website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other Internet services.
Among the cookies of the most stable third parties are:
- Cookies techniques: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Cookies of customization: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: They are those that are well treated by MundoYoga.com or by third parties, allow me to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your navigation on my website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Cookies advertising: They are those which, if well treated by MundoYoga.com or by third parties, allow me to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on this website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use you make of my website. To do this, I can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and I can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies of social networks: The Cookies social networking sites may be stored in your browser while you are browsing the MundoYoga.com for example, when you use the share content button in MundoYoga.com in a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used on this website have their own privacy policies cookies:
- Facebook Cookie, in accordance with the provisions of its Policy Cookies
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen in these networks. In no case, neither the responsible for this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these social networks cookies.
How to manage and deactivate these cookies
- If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any are downloaded. Similarly, you can adjust your browser settings so that your browser rejects all cookies cookies, or only the cookies from third parties. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Please note that you will have to adapt the settings separately for each browser and computer you use.
MundoYoga.com available to users who wish to prevent the installation of the above-mentioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers that are considered to be the most widely used:
Google Chrome - Internet Explorer - Mozilla Firefox - Apple Safari